Green Card holder (EB-1 extraordinary ability). Engineer, Web Developer. MBA, 3 Engineering graduation. Founder of award winning startup on innovative technologies, book author on VBA, and ORM (Online Reputation Management), programming professor for 7 years.
Web Development, SEO, ORM, Amazon Seller, Internet Marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Sales Funnels.
Negotiation Mastery – May 2019 – August 2019 HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Online
Innovation and Entrepreneurship – May 2016 – August 2016 STANFORD UNIVERSITY — Stanford, CA, USA
Internet Programming and Development – Jan 2015 – Sep 2015 UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA CRUZ SILICON VALLEY EXTENSION – Santa Clara, CA, USA
Master in Business Administration – Aug 2007 – Sep 2009 FUNDAÇÃO GETÚLIO VARGAS — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic, Electrical and Industrial Production Jan 01 – Dec 2006 UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA DO RIO DE JANEIRO — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
YBUS FL LLC, Founder/Developer (y-bus.com and silicon-minds.com/english) Aug 13 – Current
Sites, Apps, SEO, Online Reputation Management
Founder of successful Private Label Amazon brands.
Worked for several clients small to mid-size clients on E-commerce, Facebook Ads, Sales Funnels Automation, Websites, SEO, Online Reputation Management, Apps.
Featured on Forbes, Tech Stars, The Entrepreneur and most of Brazilian newspapers and magazines.
Developed app to monitor Instagram Accounts and gather data every 30 minutes on different accounts.
Worked for Rand Marketing developing Magento and WordPress Websites and Sales Funnels.
Full Stack Web development for the Jeb Bush 2016 campaign while working for the Mittera Group.
Developed an online control system in React/Node for daily inventory of Burger King Brazil, reducing loss by more than 30%. Worked together with their logistics team and coordinated their demands.
Developed web systems, sites, native apps for iOS and Android, which include AppleWatch, iBeacons, Angular and Node.
SEO, Remarketing, Online Marketing Campaigns, Newsletter campaigns for multiple clients.
IRONHACK, Instructor (ironhack.com) Feb 18 – March 19
Part-time instructor for Web Development Course.
DEEPLOOK, Founder/Developer — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Aug 09 – Jan 16
Oil and Gas online system in Brazil for tracking cargo, trucks, waste and importation.
• Engaged a team of 5 developers to create an online system using GWT/Java to control operations to substitute departmental spreadsheets. Pitched and closed contracts with Shell, BG, Queiroz Galvão, HRT, Total, Aecom and Nitshore, cutting documents processing time by 60% and reducing logistics loss by 30%. Worked with different client’s teams to coordinate their demands and doubts, resolve conflicts and engage them to use the system.
• The company won the PRIME FINEP 2009 award for Startups with new innovative technologies in Brazil.
PONTIFÍCIA UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA, Professor — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 07 – 14
• Created and taught the Macros for Excel course for university business students. • Maintained attendance rates over 90% throughout the year and received evaluations above 85% from more than 2200 students by motivating students and creating network.
• Hired to teach in-company teams for some of the biggest companies in Brazil like Vale, Alliansce Shopping Centers, XP Investimentos, Energisa and UBS Bank.
• Author of the book “Macros for Excel hands on” by Campus/Elsevier 2nd Edition – the leading publisher on professional books in Brazil. More than 20 thousand copies sold.
PORT OF NITEROI, Commercial Manager — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jul 07– Ago 09
• Created sales commercial proposals, presentations and managed international contracts for foreign Oil and Gas Companies while working with international and local teams.
• Managed key international clients such as Exxon, BG, Repsol.
• Managed team of 8 on Importation Department.
• Assisted directors to navigate into International Oil and Gas Market and its standards with different partners and clients often using soft skills to solve disputed subjects. • Automated financial spreadsheets reducing time for invoicing by more than 50%.
TECHNIP, Financial Analyst — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Sep 06 – Jan 07
• Automated financial reports saving up to 80% of time by consolidating work..
ERNST & YOUNG, Auditor Trainee — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Jan – Sep 06
• External Audit Intern selected from more than 2000 applicants.
Languages: Portuguese (native), English (fluent), French (advanced), Spanish (advanced)
Volunteer: Developed site and app for Denunciation of Animal Crimes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), ran a anti cyberbullying campaign on American TV and news media.
Interests: Amazon, Logistics, Innovation, Technology, Education, Travel, French and Italian culture.