IronHack Miami – Web Development Instructor Jan 18 – Current
Web Development Bootcamp and UX/UI Design Bootcamp worldwide.
YBUS FL LLC, Founder/Developer (y-bus.com) Aug 13 – Current
Systems, SEO, ORM, Pen Testing and Apps
- Working for several clients like Trisoft Recycling Products, Advanced Money Exchange, Bayshore Women’s Heath, CDM Clinics,
Sales Funnels, Websites, SEO, Online Reputation, Link building.
- Responsible for managing 27 servers for backlinks building, CTR and Bounce Rate navigation.
- Creator of SEO Blue Prints for Ybus combining a series of tasks for SEO on Page, Backlink building, press releases, Social Networks manipulation, viral content distribution, internet marketing and remarketing campaigns.
- Creating a system with Machine Learning for analyzing and testing SEO and ORM campaigns to optimize time of indexing on Search Engines and Trust Flow raise.
- Worked for Rand Marketing developing Magento extensions and front-end features, WordPress features and plugins and internet marketing campaigns.
- Full Stack Web development for the Jeb Bush 2016 campaign while working for the Mittera Group.
- Developed an online control system in React/Node for daily inventory of Burger King Brazil, reducing loss by more than 30%. Worked together with their logistics team and coordinated their demands.
- Developed web systems, sites, native apps for iOS and Android, which include AppleWatch, iBeacons, Angular and Node.
SEO, Remarketing, Online Marketing Campaigns for multiple clients.
DEEPLOOK, Founder/Developer — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Aug 09 – Jan 16
Oil and Gas online system in Brazil for tracking cargo, trucks, waste and importation.
- Engaged a team of 5 developers to create an online system using GWT/Java to control operations to substitute departmental spreadsheets.
- Pitched and closed contracts with Shell, BG, Queiroz Galvão, HRT, Total, Aecom and Nitshore, cutting documents processing time by 60% and reducing logistics loss by 30%. Worked with different client’s teams to coordinate their demands and doubts, resolve conflicts and engage them to use the system.
PONTIFÍCIA UNIVERSIDADE CATÓLICA, Professor — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 07 – 14
- Created and taught the Macros for Excel course for university business students. • Maintained attendance rates over 90% throughout the year and received evaluations above 85% from more than 2200 students by motivating students and creating network.
- Hired to teach in-company teams for some of the biggest companies in Brazil like Vale, Alliansce Shopping Centers, XP Investimentos, Energisa and UBS Bank.
- Author of the book “Macros for Excel hands on” by Campus/Elsevier 2nd Edition – the leading publisher on professional books in Brazil. More than 20 thousand copies sold.
PORT OF NITEROI, Commercial Manager — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Jul 07– Ago 09
- Created sales commercial proposals, presentations and managed international contracts for foreign Oil and Gas Companies while working with international and local teams.
- Managed key international clients such as Exxon, BG, Repsol.
- Managed team of 8 on Importation Department.
- Assisted directors to navigate into International Oil and Gas Market and its standards with different partners and clients often using soft skills to solve disputed subjects. • Automated financial spreadsheets reducing time for invoicing by more than 50%.
TECHNIP, Financial Analyst — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Sep 06 – Jan 07
- Automated financial reports saving up to 80% of time by consolidating work.
ERNST & YOUNG, Auditor Trainee — Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Jan – Sep 06
- External Audit Intern selected from more than 2000 applicants.